WHERE TO START
Your quality of life is priceless. Staying in your home instead of going into a nursing home can give you a sense of freedom and peace of mind. Our consultations are free and mandated by the State of Illinois Department on Aging. We can help arrange services such as in home care, caregiver respite and support.
I’m worried about my parents…
- staying safe in their home
- being taken advantage of
- and their finances
- I need help taking care of my house
- I want to stay at home
- I help take care of an older adult
- I’m raising my grandchildren
- I would like to report abuse
- I need money management assistance
- I am having some issues at the nursing home
- I’d like a free assessment
PROMOTING QUALITY CARE
Your safety and welfare are important to us. Our services can keep you in your home, provide support and counseling, and help you live the life you want.
- Care Coordination Program
- Adult Protective Services Program
- Money Management Program
- Ombudsman Program
- Bridges Community Center
Alternatives has been serving seniors aged 60 and above each year since the early 1980’s and has expanded to help individuals 18-59 with a disability. This not-for-profit social service agency has the most experienced personnel in assisting older adults with some of the lifestyle changes they encounter.
Alternatives is your choice for independence.
Serving Western Illinois in the communities of Rock Island, Henry, Mercer, Henderson, Knox, Warren, McDonough, Bureau, LaSalle and Putnam counties. Ombudsman services are also available in Hancock, Schuyler, Adams, Brown, Pike and Calhoun counties. Caregiver Support is also available in Scott County, Iowa.
- March 21 at the Golden Leaf Banquet Hall in Davenport. *Caregiver Conference Flyer*
- *Flyer inside* Save the Date for the 2020 Alternatives’ Time After Time Trivia Fundraiser!!!!! This is a fun, all ages event! All proceeds will go directly to the services we provide! Form a team, volunteer or help get the word out! See you there!! Friday, April 17th at Oakwood County […]
Human Services Matter to All of Us
Check out Our Shared Human Story at http://www.illinoispartners.org/our-shared-human-story/