As a nonprofit organization, Alternatives relies on generous community support. Your financial support really does make a difference. Because of your generosity, Alternatives has never had to turn any one away, due to an inability to pay.
Your donation will help:
- an older adult live independently in their own home
- provide caregivers with necessary support and resources to provide quality care
- Alternatives advocate for older adults’ physical, emotional, and financial safety
There are a variety of ways to donate:
- Simply click on the “Donate” button below. (However, from September 1st each year to November 30th, this “Donate” button is disabled so that we may show support for the United Way’s efforts to raise funds.)
- If you would like to designate your United Way donation to Alternatives for the Older Adult directly, you may obtain a donation form from your local United Way office. Instructions for completing the form can be viewed below.
- Endowment giving – designed to sustain Alternatives’ mission for decades to come.
- Estate planning
Please call Alternatives for the Older Adult with any questions you may have regarding your donation at 800-798-0988.