WHERE TO START
Your quality of life is priceless. Staying in your home instead of going into a nursing home can give you a sense of freedom and peace of mind. Our consultations are free and mandated by the State of Illinois Department on Aging. We can help arrange services such as in home care, caregiver respite and support.
I’m worried about my parents…
- staying safe in their home
- being taken advantage of
- and their finances
- I need help taking care of my house
- I want to stay at home
- I help take care of an older adult
- I’m raising my grandchildren
- I would like to report abuse
- I need money management assistance
- I am having some issues at the nursing home
- I’d like a free assessment
PROMOTING QUALITY CARE
Your safety and welfare are important to us. Our services can keep you in your home, provide support and counseling, and help you live the life you want.
- Care Coordination Program
- Adult Protective Services Program
- Caregiver Support Program
- Money Management Program
- Ombudsman Program
- Bridges Senior Center
Alternatives has been serving seniors aged 60 and above each year since the early 1980’s and has expanded to help individuals 18-59 with a disability. This not-for-profit social service agency has the most experienced personnel in assisting older adults with some of the lifestyle changes they encounter.
Alternatives is your choice for independence.
Serving Western Illinois in the communities of Rock Island County, Henry County, Mercer County, Henderson County, Knox County, Warren County, McDonough County, Bureau County, LaSalle County, and Putnam County. Alternatives also provides some services for the Iowa Quad Cities communities including Davenport and Bettendorf.
- – 8th Annual Conference, FREE! – Keynote Speakers – Refreshments and attendance prizes. – Get your caregiving questions answered.